Thank You Chuck Bush - Updated Nov. 14

Mark Deliduka

This is a model I got from Chuck Bush who sold it on the IPMS USA "Wants and Disposals" Forums. I got it for a great price and now got it started at the last St. Crispin's Hobby Day in Anaheim. I got this done this far despite having 'fought' half of the Waterloo campaign against Napoleon.

This is the Hasegawa 1/72 scale Morser Karl 54cm mortar. This is a brother to the 60cm Morser Karl called "Thor". It comes complete with a munitionspanzer as seen here:

WIP%20Morser%20I.JPG

This one is about ready for paint. Then after that there are some final details to add to it before finishing it up.

Chuck, thanks again. I hope you like my progress so far.

Edited by Mark Deliduka

More progress to report.

Yesterday I got the Morser and Munitionspanzer painted with the basecoat. Not much else was done with this model except to start some detail painting on the tools so they'd be ready for mounting on the model when that time comes.

Here they are now in their new coat of paint:

WIP%20Morser%20II.JPG

Next, while I had the airbrush out, I also painted the M-35 truck. That one is coming along fast. After painting the OD on it, I painted the chassis with Oily Black. Next I'll be drybrushing the chassis with silver.

Deuce-and-a-half%20II.JPG

Next, I decided to see what I could do with the Patton that has been waiting so long to be finished. I finally got the tiger stripes painted somewhat to my satisfaction. I also painted the black areas where the decals go. I believe I'm finally ready to decal this one:

WIP%20Patton%20V.JPG

WIP%20Patton%20VI.JPG

Well, that's all the progress I've made so far. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.