See I'm not obsessed! well just a bit NOAA WP.3D

canberrasig

Hi all this is my first post on the forum proper, if you've seen my fist post saying hello you'll know I quite like Canberra's but that's not my only passion. I also have a big interest in Meteorological research Aircraft and R&D types in general.

This is my most resent it's a NOAA WP.2D Orion built using the Revell boxing of the old but rather good Hasegawa kit. I did all the mod's myself using milliput and other bit's and bob's, the markings are home made too, on the PC. I hope you like it. :)

DSC01713.jpg

DSC01718.jpg

And all my NOAA fleat so far, the next on will be the Gulfstream IV

DSC01729.jpg

John

Thanks chaps! glad you like them :) here are two more 1/72 Hercules. The first one is the RAE's Meteorological research flight Hercules C.1 "Snoopy! as with the Orion all home made. and NOAA C.130 both are from the Italeri Kit's.

DSC01479.jpg

DSC01477.jpg

DSC01486.jpg

DSC01484.jpg

Thank you for looking, I won't hog the board any longer! :)

John

Nice Orion build! That 130 looks too much like a mosquito for my taste, tho...:D

Interesting choice of subject matter - nice to see something different, and you do them justice!

Thanks again chaps, I'm glad you're liking them, Mosquito! Bob, you're right, it doesn't half ting if you prick yourself! I know from experience :) Now I know I said I wouldn't post any more photo's but while we're on a role I thought I'd stick these two in for your perusal.

The first one is the 1/72 scale Matchbox twin Otter as flown by NASA I'll be building the NOAA one at some point. As with all the others all home made markings and Mod's

DSC01548.jpg

DSC01551.jpg

Last one The Mach2 RB.57F done as one of the two WB.57F's flown by NASA. I've added the Space Shuttle tracking camera nose.

DSC01650.jpg

Ones again thank you for your kind indulgence!

John

Hi VonL

Yes it's another one of my home made mod's I can't remember now what I used exactly, but it was a drop tank from a 1/48 scale kit, Hunter or F.18? the ball for the camera turret was a chrome bead from a craft shop, I needed something with a mirror finish and the indispensable milliput! I just masked of a circle painted every thing black then added a grey coloured spot in the centre.

DSC01639.jpg

John

Edited by canberrasig