Glow in the dark/Flourescent sheeting?

SeaDog101

Does anyone know where I could find some large thin plastic glow in the dark/flourescent sheeting? Probably 1/4" thick, and about 2 feet x 3 feet or thereabouts in size. Though I'm willing to work with just about any size sheets or thickness.

Also, Was there ever a product called "Lightsheet" long ago? Has anyone ever heard of something called that?

Any help, plus links to resources, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

A company called TSDS (I think tha's right) makes something similar to what you are describing.....I'm only familiar with the piece of "glow stick" that they produced for the Moebius Moonbus.

I do recall there being a product called "Lightsheet" several years back - it was commonly used in sci-fi model lighting. I believe that it is no longer made now or the company who manufactured it no longer exists.

I recieved additional info from Tom Walker on this item.

Tom said,

From TSDS, they came out with the 1/128 Land of the Giants Spindrift Resin Passenger Cabin Window for MOE.

And from Brad Hair Productions, an addition to the Ghost of Castle Mare with an additional Spook in the window.

Pictures are included! And both will be up on the Store site ASAP. That would be http://www.tsdsinc.com/