Server issues

Folks may have noticed that we've had some issues with the site on ipmsusa3.org, such as the Forums, Reviews and Gallery. They are all up except the Gallery which will be offline for a little longer as it seems to be the source of the issues.

I will let folks know what's up when I do...

Thanks,

Eric

Looks like the galleries went down with it! Please keep us posted! Thanks again for all your diligent work!

Ya, I had to take the Galleries offline (by closing access to the directory) because they seemed to be the issue.

It looks like there may actually be an issue with the server itself - A2 wants to move us to a different machine entirely. So I may need to take everything down and run backups first.

Eric

Wow........Best of luck with that....At least I have an excuse for not getting all the armor boxart pictures I have posted! LOL

Technology is good. Technology is good. Technolo.....oh heck. I'm going to go work on a model!

Seriously though, much thanks to Eric. He works so the rest of us can play.

Eric,

Thanks for working on this. I was getting error messages more and more frequently that a web page was not accessible. These would occur at DF sign in, adding a reply on the DF, opening a link in a DF post, and even trying to sign out of the DF. Sometimes I had to leave the site directly to my home page while still signed in to the DF because the sign out page would not come up. I hope all this got fixed. My OS is Windows 7 with IE8.

Ed

Will the new server help Mark get his Journal sooner? ;)

And let me say - thanks for all the work, Eric!

Edited by Moose135

Will the new server help Mark get his Journal sooner? ;)

And let me say - thanks for all the work, Eric!

First....Mark has to send some ice down to the basement..........ITS...............HOT................down here! :smiley15::smiley8: :D

To John and Ken......

If you two spent as much time BUILDING models instead of making cracks about me receiving my Journal......You might actually get something BUILT! LOL

That's true, Mark, I haven't gotten anything finished in a while...but I'll be busy reading my Journal that arrived today, so it might be a bit longer before I finish something! ;)