Current Journal.......

davewahl

I'm just curious about the current issue of the Journal. I have been a member again since the beginning of may and I understand there was a snafuwith the current issue, but I still haven't gotten it. What gives??? I have been looking forward to reading this issue.

Dave Wahl

Glad to have you back, Dave!

From an earlier thread on the May/June issue of the Journal, this was posted on June 5:

The issues usually hit the mail at the end of the first month or beginning of the second month of the publication. However, the current issue went out super late and is only at press now.

You should expect it shortly. John said the next issue will be on schedule, there were some personal issues that resulted in the delay with the May/June issue.

I've received information that distribution began on Friday, June 17th.

YEA!! I received my Journal in today's mail.:smiley20:

Looks like another delightful issue.:smiley17:

Again my heartfelt THANKS to Chris, John, and crew for all their efforts for us. :smiley32:

I'm really looking forward to Thanking You in person in Omaha.:smiley31:

TAKE CARE and let's all have a Safe Trip.:smiley1:

Edited by ralph4hand

Yep, I got mine last Thursday in the mail. Have been enjoying reading it a little at a time because of my eyesite issues. Just happy that it finally came and that the next issue shouldn't be delayed.

Dave

• 6 months later...

I'm just kidding ;) In my hometown, it used to be a conversation peice, seeing who could spot the spelling/grammar errors in the local yokel newspaper ;)