My latest project...a new workbench!

My spouse wanted her drafting table back for a quilting project and that meant I had to find another workbench. I had been eyeing a stainless steel prep table at the local restaurant supply store and finally bit the bullet last weekend and made the purchase. While a tad pricey at $200, I figure it'll last me just about forever. It also gave me a chance to clean out the corner where I do my work and tidy things up a bit.

5852805004_850b6e2e38_z.jpg

Dennis

p.s. that thing with wingies on my cutting pad is the model I use to test shoot my paint.....hehehe

Dennis,

OMG....You use a perfectly good Folgore to TEST paint! What a sinner you are!!!! The REAF used those for a long time. Should have painted it up to go in the MEWSIG....Shame on you!!!!!!!! Nice table and corner space!!!!

I'm glad I didn't mention that I it was also a reviewer corps kit, done for a review a year or so ago....hehe.

I am appropriately shamed......

Dennis,

OMG....You use a perfectly good Folgore to TEST paint! What a sinner you are!!!! The REAF used those for a long time. Should have painted it up to go in the MEWSIG....Shame on you!!!!!!!! Nice table and corner space!!!!

I have two or three in my stash.....to eventually finish in REAF markings and paint! I really do!!

Thats a good idea. I usually toss the old ones in the can when I run out of shelf space. I do keep extra wings etc.. as test beds for decals I have not used before. My airbrush test pad is the shroud that covers my exhaust fan. If that bench gets any cleaner you'll have to wear scrubs to model :smiley17:

Chris

......I usually toss the old ones in the can .......

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaa, Chris.......say it isn't so!?! You throw out MODELS? UUUuuuuuuu, stop the insanity! Those poor lil models didn't do anything to you, except bring you hours of enjoyment and viewing pleasure. Those poor lil models. :smiley19:

That's a work bench!!!!!? I have two 2 1/2' x 6' tables, a 2'x4' table and two roll away drawers and I still don't have enough room.

Understand, fellers, that you're seeing a VIRGIN modeling bench. It has yet to see its first project. The shelf underneath is completely filled with paint, thinner, etc., so it's kinda like a 30" by 6 foot long bench, Les.....plenty big enough for me, a lowly armor modeler....hehe