NoreastCon 40 Pics!!!!

There are a ton of great models featured. The skill level, broad range of subject matter, and the imagination displayed is outstanding! That's what IPMS is all about. That's what makes modeling so much fun! Thanks for sharing!

If you think everything looks good in the photos, you should have seen it in person!! Great work, everyone that entered!!

Ham

I love the toss bombing B-47. That's innovative modeling!

Rick L.

Rick,

That model was done by a guy in my club Frank B. who was an actual Air Force pilot (ret.). He flew this aircraft as well as many more. The model shows how the pilot would have to release a nuke bomb. Basically the plane would do a complete turn upside down and at the right moment would release the bomb so that it cleared the aircraft and the plane would hall ass out of there. Cool and crazy at the same time.

Chris

I love the toss bombing B-47. That's innovative modeling!

Rick L.

Rick,

That model was done by a guy in my club Frank B. who was an actual Air Force pilot (ret.). He flew this aircraft as well as many more. The model shows how the pilot would have to release a nuke bomb. Basically the plane would do a complete turn upside down and at the right moment would release the bomb so that it cleared the aircraft and the plane would hall ass out of there. Cool and crazy at the same time.

Chris

Chris, I don't think Frank flew B-47s, he's old, but not THAT old. He flew AC-119s, B-52s and FB-111s.

Chris, I don't think Frank flew B-47s, he's old, but not THAT old. He flew AC-119s, B-52s and FB-111s.

See Dave what happens when you let a treadhead tell a story. My mistake. I won't tell if you don't.

Chris