NOPMS 6th Annual Show!!!!

For those of us in the GREAT Northwest, this shold be a great show. They have an expanded venue and it is always a wonderful time. We are actually staying in a castle this weekend for the show! Looking forward to it!

http://www.nopms.net/2011-Show-Contest-Information.html

Mark,

Lots is only gonna be four and Judging might depend on whether or not the Military vehicles are on display again!!!!

Mark

Today we head out! WooHoo. Only 4 models to enter and 2 for Display only....1100 can't get here soon enough!!!!

NOPMS Show was a great success! Thanks to all the entrants, dealers and sponsors that made this show happen. If you were there, we hope to see you again next year. If you weren't there, sorry, try to make it next year. We're all very tired and will try to get more information on our website as soon as possible. Thanks again, we had a great time!

The geographic area in which this show is held is one of my favorite places...and one of these days I'll convince the wife that we need to there during the show. She can hit the winery tour and I'll go play models! Looking forward to the pics!

Body willing, pictures will be posted before too long!

Mark did have a great time at the show....I saw him carrying an arm load of armor kits!!!!!!!! And, he was good enough to help with the judging. It was much appreciated!

Mark Ford

NOPMS Head Judge

Don't forget John Lee of of the Vancouver and Portland clubs who helped with the raffle; George Stray of Seattle and the guys from Whidbey Island who helped with judging. Also all the wives that were drafted into service. I'm sorry, as I'm sure I missed some people. Thanks to all of you!

Dick said:

and one of these days I'll convince the wife that we need to there during the show. She can hit the winery tour

It'll be a short tour Dick as there are only three wineries in Port Townsend. But, it is a tourist town and the local merchants will be happy to deplete your bank account.

Trust me,

My wife found a way to keep herself occupied just walking around downtown! It isn't that hard. I am sure she was quite burned out when she made it bak to the Fort.