A Special Callout!!!!

Phantomphreak

I wanted to take the opportunity to send out a heartfelt "Thank You!!!" to Dave DeLang and Frank Baehre of the Champlain Valley IPMS Chapter. While at Noreastcon 40 last weekend I stopped by their table in the Vendor Hall and saw a stack of kits under their table. I was told by the gentleman attending to the table they were set aside for a guy named "Chris" from Glens Falls. We joked about it because that was where I am from and I saw a couple Israeli kits in the stack. I was specifically after any Israeli kits I could get and was disappointed when I was told the kits were already spoken for. I was told though if they guy didn't come to pick up the kits by the following day that I could purchase them.

Well, prior to the show I was in contact with a couple of members from this chapter and they said they might have some of the kits I was looking for. unbeknownst to me, the gentleman "Chris", we actually ME. Well, to make a long story short, I missed the chance to see if the kits were still available on Sunday and they got packed away. I found out last Sunday evening the kits had been set aside for me afterall and there was just a mistake in the name of the guy wanting them.

So, after e-mailing several members of the chapter during the week, the kits were found in various boxes and Frank made a special 3 hour trip yesterday to deliver said kits to me. Talk about one heck of an upstanding guy!!!! I was happy with the haul I made last weekend, but picking up these 3 kits were just icing on the cake. I got the Hasegawa 1/48th RF-4E and A-4 in Israeli markings. the third kit is just as sweet too. I got the 1/48th Academy F-14 "Bombcat" kit with the Verlinden update and detail set for it. It just don't get no better than that.

Again, thanks to everyone in that chapter for going through what they did to get me these kits. Simply awesome!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Brain,

As a member of the club and one of the people involved in playing a part in getting the kits to you. I want to say on behalf of Frank , Dave, and all the club members that we are very glad that you are happy with the kits and our service. Enjoy!!

Chris