What's with the # of topics on the 2011 COnvention topic below?

The 2011 Nats Convention topic below denotes 3 topics under it's banner. However, only ONE is showing when you open it up. What happenned to the other two topics, especially the one that was on shuttle service for the show?

GIL :smiley16:

The 2011 Nats Convention topic below denotes 3 topics under it's banner. However, only ONE is showing when you open it up. What happenned to the other two topics, especially the one that was on shuttle service for the show?

Don't know, don't have permissions to look inside guts of that forum, will contact Dennis offline ...

John just brought this to my attention. I'm as puzzled about this as Gil. Will check into this immediately.

Don't know, don't have permissions to look inside guts of that forum, will contact Dennis offline ...

Okay, after checking things out on my control panel, I still don't know what caused two of the three forum posts (as of 5/5/2011) to disappear. They disappeared from my view also. I was able to bring them back but they will only stay visible to everyone if I "pin" them to the thread. This is what I have done. I have also pinned a test post that was made and later removed so all can see the three posts that were originally in this thread.

Thanks, Gil for bringing this to my attention. If anyone notices other posts dropping from threads, etc., please let me know here or via PM as soon as possible. I don't know the cause but I do know how to bring them back.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Dennis