A part needed for a model for the Support the Troops Program

A generous modeler donated a Hasegawa 1/48th F-16CJ (Block 50) kit to the Donation Station I was manning at a recent show. He made sure to mention that an important part was missing. I suggested he go ahead and donate the kit and I'd try to find the part elsewhere.

So, the part is T-11, which is part of the underside of the fuselage and contains the front gear wheel.

If you've got this part laying around please consider sending it to me. The kit cannot be completed, even wheels retracted, without this part, and receiving the part will mean this model can be placed in the hands of a very appreciative Wounded Warrior.

Dick,

I have the kit partially completed so I can send you the kit, but I don't see on any tree or in the instructions part # T-11. Please confirm which one you need

Tim

I'll post a pic...

Here is the Box Art, although it is possible that the same molding has been released with a different box art. Below the Box Art image is the image of the part call-out on the instructions. A while square appears around the number, T-11.

Mvc-015s.jpg

Mvc-014s.jpg

Ooopps. I realised that I have the Tamiya kit not Hasegawa.

That's what happens when I don't put my glasses on

Thanks anyway. I appreciate your time interest in providing some help.