Looks like they may have missed the sequence of events. I would just email the POC listed on the events page. I'm sure you'll get and answer and bring it to their attention!

NOREASTCON SCHEDULE:

FRIDAY 13 MAY: 1100 HRS- VENDOR ROOM OPEN FOR SET-UP

1500 HRS-REGISTRATION, CONTEST AND VENDOR ROOM OPENS

2100 HRS- REGISTRATION, CONTEST AND VENDOR ROOM CLOSES-SOCIAL HOUR BEGINS

SATURDAY 14 MAY: 900 HRS- REGISTRATION, CONTEST AND VENDOR ROOM OPENS

1000 HRS- REGION 1 BUSINESS MEETING

1100 HRS- CONTEST JUDGES MEETING

1230 HRS- CONTEST REGISTRATION CLOSES, JUDGING BEGINS (DISPLAY ROOM OPEN DURING JUDGING)

1230 HRS- SEMINAR 1

1315 HRS- SEMINAR 2

1500 HRS- VENDOR ROOM CLOSES (JUNIOR AND BANTAM AWARDS IN CONTEST ROOM)

1600 HRS- CONTEST ROOM CLOSES FOR TROPHY PLACEMENT

1800 HRS- BAR OPENS FOR SOCIAL HOUR

1900 HRS- AWARDS BANQUET

2130 HRS- DISPLAY ROOM RE-OPENS FOR MODEL REMOVAL

"google" aloder.freeyellow.com. That brings you to IPMS North East NY website. Click on "Noreastcon 40." Click on convention registration choice-it's at the top of the list! The fee schedule is on that form. I just tried it. It all works. Regards, Nick Filippone. P.S. What's a "POC?"

One other reminder. If you are planning to dine at the Awards Banquet, we must have your reservation by 28 April. The caterer is requesting a 2 week notice on the number so they can prepare accordingly. Thanks. Nick Filippone POC- I think-whatever that is!

Everyone within a 5 hour or more drive should consider attending this event. The hosts really know how to put on a great event, there will be excellant models on the tables, and a splendid time will be had by all!!! I'll be there!!! Hope to see all y'all there too!!!!

(This is an unsolicited, but extremely biased notice!!)

Doug