The Duke Builds Two More...

Mark Deliduka

The count moves up.

Here are two more armor models I have finished this week. This first one is the Military Wheels 1/72 scale German Afrika Korps Volkswagen that I finished yesterday. This model is a little over 1 inch long:

German_Afrika_Korps_Volkswagen_I.JPG

German_Afrika_Korps_Volkswagen_II.JPG

This next one is my RevellAG 1/72 scale German Leopard bridgelayer all completed finally:

German_Leopard_Bridgelayer_I.JPG

German_Leopard_Bridgelayer_II.JPG

That's all my armor for now. Got more coming down the pike so stay tuned. Meanwhile, thanks all for looking and comments are welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking Good. Hope to have the blade on my Sherman this weekend. The Resin isn't reshaping so I may have a cantered blade!

The Iron Duke strikes again. It's been a very long time since I've been on this forum, so I'll explain. I had to let my membership lapse last June due to financial problems and wasn't able to catch up for several months. Well I finally caught up and I'm back. I may not have anything built except a single 32 Ford Coupe because I still have some eye issues, but that should be changing by fall., then we'll see what this kid can see to build, LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Nice job on the VW coupe and the Bridge Layer. I have seen a few other built projects done by you so I know you haven't been idle. Good job anyway, Duke.

Dave Wahl

Thanks Von! I appreciate it.

Thanks Dave! Glad to see you back on these boards. I'm looking forward to seeing that '32 Ford coupe.

Stay tuned for more, hopefully in the next week or so.