1941 White WA122 COE

I have started working on the Herb Deeks 1/32 1941 White WA122 COE with Sleeper Cab and the 26 foot Bullnose Trailer. I have had this model for many years and have not started it due to lack of reference info. Recently a friend informed me that the Motor Transport Museum in Campo Cal. had a few early White COE. I went last week and they were very friendly and helpful there. I was able to photo/video both White's, a 1939 Richfield Gas Tanker and a earlier flatbed. Unfortunatly the steering system is not fully there and or blocked by weeds etc. Herb Deeks provides a very good product but the instructions regarding the Steering box, Drag Links and Tie rods is not very clear. I would like to superdetail this model as much as possible but this area is holding me up.1. Have any of you built this model [ or any of Herbs 41 White COE Trucks]? 2. Do you know of any web resources with photo's or drawings of this era White Trucks? I have tried to upload some photo's of the model and the 39 White Tanker but I have not done this before and need to figure out best way [ and yes I did set up a Photbucket account but have not determined how to get those photo's on the post?]. Dan King

• 2 months later...

I had to delete these photo's to attach another photo to a post in Aircraft. I f anyone want to see these photo's or other photo's of the Motor Transport Museum let me know. I am still working on this model and have figured out how to do the Steering assembly with a little help from friends and some additionial ref. Dan K