Non-Profit

MRechlicz

Yes, but I'll leave the details to the experts as to what form of 401-34-yhA67B-2 it is in the current simplified tax system.

Is IPMS considered a non-profit?

Thanks

Mike

As Ron said, Yes.

The Constitution says "We, a group of individuals united by a common bond of mutual interest, do hereby establish a non-profit association of plastic modelers and modelerswith the purpose and objective set forth herein." I'll not repeat the rest, you can see it at http://ipmsusa.org/M...BL_2003/CBL.htm

As such, we are organized, in the state of Georgia, under IRS 501( c )( 7 ) -- Social and Recreation Clubs.

With such a brief question, I am unsure if this information is adequate for your purposes, so you might want to contact myself or Dick Montgomery if you have some detail questions about our status as it relates to a chapter or a member.

If you're thinking about donating something, the 503©(7) club designation does not allow for the deduction of most things according to our accountant.

Ipms Metro Atlanta was incorporated under this chapter back in 2003 for our 2005 show and we've kept it active out of convenience to run our local show. As an official non-profit we get price & tax breaks on stuff.

If you're thinking about donating something, the 503©(7) club designation does not allow for the deduction of most things according to our accountant.

Ipms Metro Atlanta was incorporated under this chapter back in 2003 for our 2005 show and we've kept it active out of convenience to run our local show. As an official non-profit we get price & tax breaks on stuff.