State Police Cars

SkyKing

Does anyone do decals for the Texas Department of Public Safety's highway patrol cars in 1/24 or 1/25? I'm out of my comfort zone here.

Hi, Michael,

I have a lot of different decals for police cars in various states. I will dig them out and see if Texas is among them. If so, they are yours. Do you need them for a Chevrolet or Ford?

Ed

Hi, Michael,

Good news! I do have a sheet that includes the Texas Department of Public Safety. To see what the sheet looks like, use the link that Mark posted above to the Policecarmodels site. Click the tab for Police Car Decals. Open the link to Chimneyville Hobbies. Scroll down to #3014. That is the sheet I have for you. The site sells the sheet for $8.00; it's free from me.

The preferred model is the 1990's Chevrolet Caprice from Revell. They will also work directly on the Lindberg 1997 Ford Crown Victoria. The car has a black bottom and white top and hood, with a black interior.

The sheet also includes markings for the San Antonio Police and the Dallas Police. Of the three choices, the San Antonio markings look the best to me for artistic appearance.

PM me with your address if you want this sheet. The sheet Mark found is for a more recent design of the Texas Department of Public Safety with body stripes for the car along with the emblems.

Ed