modelmech

hi guys, a little about me I have been modeling for about 30yrs my dad started teaching me at about 5yrs old and its never stopped. i had only done cars hotrods and race cars im now doing military aircraft and an occasional car i started entering contests when i was 8 the first was the Oakland roadster show iv since entered many, mostly IPMS shows all over northern CA where in turn I have met several members of IPMS model clubs im now a member of the San Joaquin Valley Scale Modelers the Tomcats i have only won a few awards 4 to be exact but i have come to learn its not about the awards its the fun of modeling and meeting new friends that share in the same hobby that we all like

Hi Jason and welcome aboard. Can you share some pics of some of your models? I'm a NASCAR fan if you have any of those and while I like to like at Top Fuel models I haven't built one in a thousand years.

not to be lame or nothin but i just purchased a computer the one im one and iv found im not computer friendly yet and i work long hrs it will take me a while to get the hang of all this im not ignoring anyone just havent figured it out i cant put pictures on line yet .

Welcome aboard Jason. You'll find plenty of help here when you need it. Glad to have you. Happy Modeling,

Mark Fiedler (aAzZ09)

IPMS #14333