FINISHED! Tameo Jordan 191

Gooch

Hello again

I just completed another Tameo kit I added new belts and the guide wires to the rear wing.

Jordan191_03.jpg

Jordan191_02.jpg

Jordan_04.jpg

Jordan191.jpg

Hope you enjoy it thanks for looking.

Excellent work on the Jordan and the Ligier.

I think it should be noted that these are 1:43 scale kits for the viewers that may not be familiar with Tameo kits.

Dave obviously can handle the "Braille Scale" of the automotive world very well...

43rd? Wow! I'm not familiar with that manufacturer but I can say that when I viewed the images i was thinking in terms of 24th or 25th. Excellent work!

Wow! Its not just that the parts are incredibly detailed, which they are....but also look at the workmanship by the modeler! Outstanding! And all in 43rd.!

Akihiro is a professional model builder for a number of the Japanese model magazine. He's been posting WIP posts on F1M for a while... Truly amazing the amount of work he puts into his models.

Eric

Thank you very much everyone glad you like it I really appreciate it and even to see Akihiro Kamimura name mentioned in one of my threads is a great honor he is by far the best 1/43rd builder I have come across and yet there are some many others I also consider great as well I am such a small fish in a big 1/43rd pond.