The Duke's Workbench in 2011: Updated 12/2811

Mark Deliduka

In case you didn't know, the MPC Profile kits were Airfix kits, molded (well, at least boxed) here in the US. Most of them date from the late 60's and early 70's, so it's no wonder that it has fit issues! Lookin' good Duke!

GIL :smiley16:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case you didn't know, the MPC Profile kits were Airfix kits, molded (well, at least boxed) here in the US. Most of them date from the late 60's and early 70's, so it's no wonder that it has fit issues! Lookin' good Duke!

GIL :smiley16:

Oh yeah, I've known that for decades. I still like them, but then I've always liked Airfix kits as well; despite their issues. Building an Airfix or MPC kit sure makes one feel like a model builder! I've always loved the boxart of all those Profile Series kits and have always wanted the full collection. Thanks for the compliment!

Dennis,

PLEASE don't encourage him!!!!!! This year he'll try and top it and I'll have to scroll through 8 pages!!!!

Congrats on having the longest member workbench thread of 2011!

Thanks Dennis!

Dennis,

PLEASE don't encourage him!!!!!! This year he'll try and top it and I'll have to scroll through 8 pages!!!!

Gee, good thing you aren't following my Thread on a couple other Forums.... they are over 13 pages over there.... :smiley14: