Organization is overated!

ghodges

Gil,

Yours is cleaner than mine. I have so many tols, bottles of paint, paint brushes and tubes of super glue, I hardly have any room at all.

Tim

You know, it you had another of those F-4 bottom wing parts, you could glue them together and make a passable Hawker Javelin!

Gil's bench looks like mine. You want more pics? Okay, I'll see what I can take. I do have more pics to take and post of my latest models and WIP's as well as the Shelf of Shame projects.

Les,

These links are to two previous posts. Great shots of modelers Man Caves/Work Spaces.....

http://forum.ipmsusa...h__1#entry20961

http://forum.ipmsusa...ch__1#entry5569

Edited by Mark Aldrich

Gil, my man, how do you build with all of that clutter?:smiley17: I'm an organized kind of modeler...has to do with being anal retentive. LOL!!!:lol: Anyway, kudos for teh fine work you put out with such limited space. I'd be losing parts left and right for sure.

Later,

Lee

• 2 weeks later...

100_3272.jpg

Started my F-4C model.......this is about as clean and organized as my bench gets. Don't know how I make progress sometimes! :smiley29:

GIL :smiley16:

Now that looks more like my bench! Its a wonder anything good comes from it but it does. Check out my Ferrari 458 on the reviews. I do lose parts from time to time. Model on!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am envious. You actually have a dedicated space. Mine is a card table in the garage where it is cold in the winter and hot and HUMID (paint takes forever to dry) in the summer.

post-1590-0-63758200-1306115553_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

The Luftwaffe bombs my workbench nightly it seems, this is lovely and makes me feel all warm and happy to see it. I'll wager it makes you happy too!!

A clean desk is a sign of a sick mind.:smiley14: