New Forum Design Works Very Well

Now that a little time has passed since the Forum upgrade I'd like to, yet again, thank Dennis and Eric for their dedication and hard work.

Some acclimate to a new environment rapidly, some more gradually, and it appears that the period of time to get used to the updated forum was very short, even for the latter folks who adjust at a more gradual pace.

Several members have reported that they've found that the new look on Photobucket took some getting used to but were pleased to find that the copy/paster feature for image urls was even shorter and easier than the previous method. Alternately, some didn't find that the necessary adjustments came to them with ease.

None the less, due to Dennis and Eric, we've got a rockin' forum that works well, and looks great! Thanks guys.

I agree Dick. I like the new design and it has all the functionality I like to see on a discussion forum. The hardest part for me to get to adjusted to was the new message system, but I think I have the hang of it now. Great work guys! :smiley20:

David

Fortunately, the second go at the Forum update went pretty smoothly. Other than making a few minor configuration changes and adding the alternate themes, there was not a lot for me to do....

Eric