New Year Brings New Changes!!!!!!

Mark Aldrich

I hope that everyone has had a great New Year so far! As the title says, there are some changes. I am the MFIC (if you don't know.....PM me) of the CGST (Challenge Builds, Group Builds, SIG [special Interest Groups], and Theme Builds) photo Album on the IPMS/USA Website Gallery. Basically, all that means is that if you or someone you know has photos that you would like to have entered into any of those albums, you contact me. We will work out a way for the photos to make it into the appropriate gallery and all will be good. I can be contacted here, via PM or email at tacomaipms@comcast.net. Hope to hear from lots of you through the coming year and MODEL ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

Edited by Mark Aldrich

Les,

No need....I am pretty sure of at least two versions of yours!!!! Just hope that that I actually get to post stuff to help show off and promote the SIGs, Theme Builds and Group Builds!!!!

Good luck, Mark. I hope you are able to boost the number of uploads to the website. Our photo galleries should be showcases of the very best in scale modeling.

Oh, and thanks for not spelling-out "MFIC" here. :smiley34:

Les,

That is the TAME version.....must be something the Navy started....you know...kindler gentler! HaHa

Dennis,

Please......I know this is a G rated Forum.....that's why I said PM me if ya don't know!!!!!!