I'll show you mine, you show me yours!

Mark Deliduka

Hey everyone! Here is the complete list of models finished by me for 2010. I managed to get only forty-eight finished this past year. Man, I'm really slowing down! I gotta do something about that!

Here they are sorted out by type and nation. I didn't want to take the extra time to list them by month they were finished in.

I'll start out with my ships since I only finished one this past year. This is the Trumpeter 1/700 scale French battleship Richelieu:

French_Battleship_Richelieu_III.jpg

Next are my aircraft. I'll start with the only helicopter I finished this year:

Fujimi 1/72 scale Japanese KV-107 Shirasagi

Japanese_KV-107_II-4_Shirasagi_I.jpg

Next I'll show all my civilian aircraft I finished in 2010, thus completing a goal I'd set in '07 Here they are in no particular order:

1/72 scale Cessna Skymaster:

Civilian_Cessna_Skymaster_I.jpg

1/72 scale Beechcraft Bonanza:

Civilian_Beechcraft_V35B_Bonanza_I.jpg

1/72 scale Piper Cherokee:

Civilian_new_Piper_Cherokee_I.jpg

1/72 scale Piper Aztec:

Civilian_new_Piper_Aztec_I.jpg

The last civilian aircraft I built, and the largest model I finished in 2010, my 1/285th scale Graf Zeppelin:

Civilian_Graf_Zeppelin_I.jpg

Next is one of my MPC kits I built, and one of two raffle prizes won in the Phoenix Nats. The other was the He-70. This one is the MPC 1/72 scale PBY Catalina:

British_PBY_Catalina_I.jpg

Next is my Matchbox 1/72 scale He-70, the other Phoenix Nats raffle prize:

German_Heinkel_He_70.jpg

Here's my Heller 1/72 scale Swedish SAAB Draken:

Swedish_Saab_Draken_I.jpg

Now for all my US Air Force aircraft. I'll start with my Revell 1/72 scale P-39 Airacobra:

US_P_39_Airacobra_I.jpg

Here is my only 1/48 scale aircraft I finished for the year. It was a gift for a friend. Here's my Monogram 1/48 scale F-106 Delta Dart:

US_F_106_Delta_Dart_48_I.JPG

Now for this monster of a kit! This is the Maquette 1/72 scale C-75 Stratoliner:

US_C_75_Stratoliner_I.jpg

Next is my 1/72 scale Hasegawa F-117 Stealth Fighter:

US_F_117_Stealth_Fighter_I.jpg

One of my more enjoyable builds, despite it being a Fujimi kit: my 1/72 scale F-86F Sabrejet "MiG Mad Marine":

US_F_86F_Sabre_I.jpg

Another fun kit to build, my Revell 1/72 scale F-9F Panther:

US_Marine_F_9F_Panther_I.jpg

And finally, my last aircraft model finished in 2010: This is my 1/72 scale MPC B-25 Mitchell bomber:

US_B-25_Mitchell_I.jpg

Now on to all my armor models for 2010.

This was a fun little kit to do. This is my Airfix 1/76 scale Australian Matilda with Hedgehog launcher:

Australian_Matilda_Hedgehog_I.jpg

Next is another 1/76 scale model, this one is the JB Models Landrover Ambulance:

British_Landrover_Ambulance_I.jpg

Here's another JB Models 1/76 scale model, this is the Bedford 4-tonne GP cargo truck:

British_Bedford__4Tonne_GP_TruckI.jpg

This next one is one I'm quite proud of. This is the Dragon 1/72 scale Panther G made into "Cuckoo", the British captured Panther:

British_Panther_Cuckoo_I.jpg

Oh how I love Swedish S tanks! Here's the Trumpeter 1/72 scale Strv 103B 'S' tank I finished:

Swedish_Strv103B__S__Tank_c.JPG

Here's a simple little snap-together kit I finished up for my Italian Army. This is the Italeri 1/72 scale Ro-3 truck with the 90mm gun mounted on it:

Italian_Ro_3_with_90mm_Gun_I%7E0.jpg

Another Trumpeter model, this is the 1/72 scale Chinese Type 59 tank done up in Iraqi markings:

Iraqi_Type_59_tank_I.jpg

My Germans got quite a few vehicles in their army this year. Here is one: the RevellAG 1/72 scale Dingo ATV:

German_ATV_Dingo_I.jpg

To be continued......

Part II The Duke's 2010 Year in Review.

Here are the rest of the photos of all my models finished in 2010. I was showing my German vehicles next....

Here's an Opel Blitz Ambulance by ESCI in 1/72 scale:

German_Opel_Blitz_Ambulance_I.jpg

Another 1/72 scale ESCI ambulance, this time the SdKfz 251 halftrack:

German_SdKfz_251-8_Ausf_C_Armored_Ambulance_I.jpg

While I'm showing halftracks, here is the Dragon 1/72 scale SdKfz 251/2 Ausf C halftrack with the Pak 36:

German_SdKfz_251-2_Ausf_C_Pak_36_I.jpg

Of course, you can't build German vehicles without doing tanks. Here are two Tigers in the lineup.

Dragon 1/72 scale Tiger I initial Production:

German_Pzkpfw_VI_Tiger_I_Initial_I.jpg

and a Dragon 1/72 scale 'Gruppe Fehrmann' Tiger I hybrid:

German_Pzkpfw_VI_Tiger_I_Gruppe_Fehrmann_I.JPG

Okay, on to my Russians! They got a lot of armor added to their forces this past year!

Here's the 1/72 BRDM I Scout car:

Russian_BRDM_1_a.jpg

Next, a couple of artillery pieces. This is the ACE 1/72 scale F-22 76mm gun:

Russian_F22_76mm_Gun_I.jpg

This is another ACE 1/72 scale 76mm gun, the F-22 USV:

Russian_F22_USV_76mm_Gun_I.jpg

Here are a couple of self propelled assault guns. This is the Dragon 1/72 scale Su-100M:

Russian_Su-100_I.jpg

Next is the UM Models 1/72 scale Su-122 Assault gun:

Russian_Su_122_I.jpg

Now for all their AA vehicles. Here is the 1/72 scale UM Models ZSU 37 1943 SP AA Gun:

Russian_ZSU_37_1943_I.jpg

Another UM Models 1/72 scale ZSU 37, this one 1944 version:

Russian_ZSU_37_1944_I.jpg

Here is the ACE 1/72 scale SA-9 Gaskin:

Russian_SA9_Gaskin_I.jpg

And then there's this monster truck, the PST 1/72 scale 30N6E1 Radar truck for the SA-10 Grumble SAM system.

Russian_30N6E1_MF_Radar_Vehicle_I.jpg

Followed by the business half of the SA-10 Grumble SAM system, this PST 1/72 scale 5P85D Missile Truck:

Russian_5P85D_Mobile_Missile_Launcher_I.jpg

Of course, the Russians got some extra tanks too. Here's the Trumpeter 1/72 scale T-55 with the dozer blade:

Russian_T-55_with_BTU_55_Dozer_I.jpg

And another Trumpeter 1/72 scale T-55 with the mineroller this time:

Russian_T-55_with_KMT_5_Mineroller_I.jpg

Finally, my US armor vehicles. I'll start with m y Phoenix Nationals winner the Academy 1/72 scale US Army M-977 HMMTT truck:

US_Army_M_977_HEMMTT_I.jpg

These next vehicles are all Marine vehicles.

Here are the three Trumpeter 1/72 scale LAV's:

The LAV-AT:

US_Marine_LAV_AT_I.JPG

The LAV C:

US_Marine_LAV_Command_I.JPG

And the LAV-R:

US_Marine_LAV_Recovery_I.JPG

Finally, the Pegasus Hobbies 1/72 scale US Marine M26 Pershing tank:

US_Marine_M26_Pershing_I.jpg

There are only two more vehicles to post. Both are French armored cars.

Here is the ACE 1/72 scale AML-90 armored car:

French_AML_90_Scout_Car_I.jpg

And the last and final model finished in 2010, my ACE 1/72 scale French ERC-90 Sagaie:

French_ERC_90_Sagaie_I.jpg

And there it is. The Duke's 2010 Year in Review. including the 562nd armor model I've ever finished.

Thanks all for looking, comments are welcome.

Ok he is what I did this past yeat. All of the models are 1/35th scale.

I will never meet the out put of you DUKE. You are the Still the Man.

Enjoy,

Chris

2010models003.jpg

2010models002.jpg

2010models001.jpg

Edited by 802chrisg

Duke: LESS than a model a week? You could only get 48 done instead of 52? That's one whole MONTH of weeks you didn't finish something you piker......:smiley2:

Of course, the rest of we mere mortals shrink in comparison, and smite our workbenches in frustration and envy! :smiley32:

Unfortunately, I had a major computer crash a week ago. I was able to "recover" it, but lost all of the pics in the computer as a result. Doubt I'll take new pics just to cover the year. Besides, they've all been seen here at one time or another.

Congrats to everyone on their fine work and the inspiration you provide here!

GIL :smiley16:

Edited by ghodges

Chris, great output with some very high quality models! Those look awesome!

Gil, I know, I'm so embarrassed :blush:

But you do have a way with words my man! Yeah, I did have a whole month of not producing anything, that's when I was doing a major home repair project. Hopefully this year I'll catch up and even surpass that; although I do hope to be getting more large jobs as well. And Gil, just put all your models you built in 2010 on a table and shoot them all at once!:smiley20:

I feel like I am catching up. Only 8 times more than I finished. Next year I will see if I can cut that to only 6 times.