New Civil War SIG is now active!!

dhamilton

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce that a new SIG (Special Interest Group) is now active, and recruiting members!! We're called the Blue and Gray Scale Modelers and are focused on all aspects of the American Civil War. Our web home address is below.

Our focus will be on modeling this facsinating area of American history, and at the same time encourage discussion on battles, personalities of the era, battlefields we've visited, or any other war related subject. We don't favor one side or the other, and aim to keep politics, either then or todays out of the mix.

In addition to a spiffy group site, we're also affiliated with Tholians Web, a discussion board, which is also hosting three other SIGS. (Sci Fi, Two Wheeled, and Heavy Haulers SIGs)

Some of the features of our group is picture posting where you can share pictures of your latest work, take a poll relating to some area of the War, a cool map where you can pinpoint the battlefields you've visited, and a review section where you can tell us the good and bad points of any battlefield visits you may have had.

Let me take this oppertunity to invite you to stop by, check us out, join, and share with others an interest in a defining era of history.

Hope to see you there!!!

Doug Hamilton, SIG Leader

BlueandGrayScaleModelers@yahoogroups.com

http://thetholianweb.com

Doug. I would like to take part in the SIG.

RONBO

Doug. I would like to take part in the SIG.

RONBO

Ron,

Doug intends to use the Yahoo group as his main site and the Tholian Web as "backup".

If you have not already, I suggest you join the Yahoo group and contact him there -- I'm not sure he comes here that much.

Links to both are in his message.

John R