Another aircraft from Guaguachong :) Hello Duke.

guaguachong

Accurate miniatures P51A. Nice kits. tamiya painter, terrible, i have to make all these colors by my self, depending on my personal FEELING!!!! i am glad that finally it is look like, well, it is ok.

by the way, i finished my last test this friday. Yes, Two days before and i am graduating from nursing school. it is a hard process and two years ago, at this moments, maybe Nobody in this nursing school believed that this chinese boy can make this program. And they are all suprised that i finally made it. i am happy, two.

these are some pictures for this baby, comments are welcome. i missed one small part when i was taking some pictures and know it was there. :) enjoy.

Picture072.jpg

Picture053-1.jpg

Picture054-1.jpg

Picture055-1.jpg

Picture056-1.jpg

Picture057-1.jpg

Picture059-1.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Picture068.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Picture070.jpg

Edited by guaguachong

Nice job Ying! And congrats on graduating school! Now (hopefully) you'll have even more time to build models. Thanks for sharing!

GIL :smiley16:

thank you. Gil. hopefully, yeah, i am preparing for NCLEX test and looking for a job. they are not easy through.

but i wll try to find more time for modeling. :)

Very nice, Ying! Accurate Miniatures makes some good Mustang kits. And congratulations on completing Nursing School. I hope to show some pictures of the progress of my 1/32" Curtiss P-6E Hawk biplane sometime. I'm not very good with a camera, so I've got to learn the basics of submitting photos to the Forum. I'm 380 hours into the project, and I'm not ready yet to begin the main assembly of fuselage, wings, or landing gear, etc.. It is the old Combat Models vacuform kit I bought back in the early '80s. Happy Holidays,

Mark Fiedler (aAzZ09)

IPMS# 14333

Very nice, Ying! Accurate Miniatures makes some good Mustang kits. And congratulations on completing Nursing School. I hope to show some pictures of the progress of my 1/32" Curtiss P-6E Hawk biplane sometime. I'm not very good with a camera, so I've got to learn the basics of submitting photos to the Forum. I'm 380 hours into the project, and I'm not ready yet to begin the main assembly of fuselage, wings, or landing gear, etc.. It is the old Combat Models vacuform kit I bought back in the early '80s. Happy Holidays,

Mark Fiedler (aAzZ09)

IPMS# 14333

i am expecting to see your work. it will be very nice i believe. these is always interesting topics here. i have a Cannon G11 camera, with two lights about 1 feet away, put black or white paper as background and they are cheap. if you want better background, get these professional background with graduate changing color, it is about 30 dollars each on ebay, too expensive for me through :)

and then learn to adjust your camero, usually put MACRO model which will show ability to take close pictures to details. adjust time from 1/6 seconds to 1/45 seconds and so on. just try couple of pictures and you will have your personal experience. good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Really nice work. I love those AM Mustangs. Your mixed colors look very good. Congrats on your graduation too. Hopefully you find a job that supports your hobby in terms of time and money. Enjoy!