Two other Models from the Duke

Mark Deliduka

Here are the two aircraft I managed to get done in the last couple weeks. This first one is the Fujimi 1/72 scale F-86 F Sabre Jet "MiG Mad Marine" I finally got it built up after some bothersome roadblocks.

USF86FSabreI.jpg

USF86FSabreII.jpg

This next model is the old Matchbox 1/72 scale Heinkel He-70 that I won in the Phoenix Nationals raffle. I added some old German decals to it, otherwise I just built it OOB. This one's for you Phoenix guys!! Thanks!

GermanHeinkelHe70.jpg

GermanHeinkelHe70I.jpg

Well, that's all for now. I hope to have more aircraft finished soon, so stay tuned. Mean while, for those who also like armor, feel free to check out the Armor Forums for my latest completed armor.

Thanks all for looking and comments are welcome.

Thanks Gil! I like the MiG Mad Marine ones as well. Besides, I also like John Glenn too. Thank you again for the compliments.

Thanks Von. Yeah, these are the kit decals. Aside from the stripes, they went on well.

Look good. Does the He-70 now fit the What If field?

I plan on doing the Airfix Mig-15 in the US Korean War markings and Mig Mad Marine might be an interesting option.

Look good. Does the He-70 now fit the What If field?

I plan on doing the Airfix Mig-15 in the US Korean War markings and Mig Mad Marine might be an interesting option.

Thanks Phil. I didn't think it was a "What If" since Germany did have these in the Luftwaffe before saending them to Spain. I was just never able to find any decent pics of one in German markings pre-delivery.So I winged it. In that sense, yeah, I guess it is a "what if".

Looking forward to seeing the MiG in USAF Korean War markings. I've always wanted to do that as well.

The He-70 is neat, I don't think I've seen one built before.

I recently got the RoG re-issue of the MB kit, and thought it was a good looking kit. I was surprised at all the options available, including a radial engine version used by Hungary.