OMG!!!!! Wonders Never Cease!!!!

Mark Aldrich

Fellow TreadHeads,

Looks like we might see something that is not a Tank, paper-panzer, or German!!!!

http://www.modelarmour.com/index.php?optio...s&Itemid=58

Edited by Mark Aldrich

Fellow TreadHeads,

Looks like we might see something that is not a Tank, paper-panzer, or German!!!!

http://www.modelarmour.com/index.php?optio...s&Itemid=58

Don't worry. It'll never sell and they'll abandon the RA market.

Actually, Dragon has discovered there is quite a good market for Artillery.

Rumor has it they are on Pelileu looking at a 200mm IJA field gun emplacement.

I, for one, would love to see a serious of the US Rail Guns to complement the German ones. A 14/45 railway gun in France in WW1... I'd love it!

James,

You could fill a small book with stuff I would love to see manufacturers do in the armor arena that will never happen. Thank goodness for Legend and others!!!

Mark

Hopefully they'll do a FAT (or two) to go with it ....

Perhaps, just perhaps, they (& the modellers) have run out of interest in more German junk .... between Bronco & Vulcan, we've recently got the 2-pdr, Bofors, and 17-pdr .... some emphasis on Allied vehicles would be nice also ....

I was impressed that Master Box is doing a 1/35 Civil Wars Series. Can't wait or the others.

Edited by Mark Aldrich

John,

The big one was that it wasn't a PAPER PANZER. It may not be anything I MUST HAVE but it sure beats seeing a "can we really place a 203mm gun on a Tiger II chassis"? kit

Yawn...Might be cool if they included the tractor in the background. I'll pass.

Yeah, I agree--without the tractor, it's only 1/2 a kit. If Dragon's going to start producing WWII Brit stuff, they need to give us the whole enchilada, not just a bite or two.

Yeah, it's about time you guys got something like that. I've had that whole set (yes, including the tractor) in my scale completed on my shelf for at least a decade and a half; maybe two. Congrats guys. I can't wait to see someone actually build this one.

...I, for one, would love to see a serious of the US Rail Guns to complement the German ones. A 14/45 railway gun in France in WW1...

I second this motion - !!!!

Yeah, I agree--without the tractor, it's only 1/2 a kit. If Dragon's going to start producing WWII Brit stuff, they need to give us the whole enchilada, not just a bite or two.

IMHO, it's OK to kit the arty and prime movers separately ... sometimes I do firing, sometimes traveling ... some can be used elsewhere, etc .... Just produce them !!!

Don't worry. It'll never sell and they'll abandon the RA market.

Actually, Dragon has discovered there is quite a good market for Artillery.

Rumor has it they are on Pelileu looking at a 200mm IJA field gun emplacement.

I, for one, would love to see a serious of the US Rail Guns to complement the German ones. A 14/45 railway gun in France in WW1... I'd love it!

It's not a rumor, Jim, although it IS an Imperial Japanese Navy Type 2 (Ka-Mi) Amphibious Tank: http://www.dragon-models.com/html/peleliu_index.html

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot