Emoticons!!!!

Some we use at the Whatifmodelers forum:

For the threadheads:

fahr39.gif

For the flyboys:

fahr01.gif

and for the sci-fi geeks:

dalek.gif

Some say he knows two facts about ducks, and both are wrong...

For the car guys, "Some say he doesn't have to eat! other say he glows in the dark" All I know is-----he is the STIG!

stig2.jpg

Some say he knows two facts about ducks, and both are wrong...

Ducks have web feet to aid in heel and toeing a car and their bills provide 2% better downforce at speeds over 150 mph! :smiley8:

• 6 months later...

QUOTE (Eric Aitala @ Oct 16 2010, 09:54 PM) Some say he knows two facts about ducks, and both are wrong...

Ducks have web feet to aid in heel and toeing a car and their bills provide 2% better downforce at speeds over 150 mph! smiley8.gif

Okay, I'm officially lost here. What has this got to do with steel-potted emoticons? I'm still hoping that they can be added.

If someone can email me a zip file with the emoticons, I think I can add them.. may take a couple days cause life is really hectic right now.

E

QUOTE (Eric Aitala @ Oct 16 2010, 09:54 PM) Some say he knows two facts about ducks, and both are wrong...

Ducks have web feet to aid in heel and toeing a car and their bills provide 2% better downforce at speeds over 150 mph! smiley8.gif

Okay, I'm officially lost here. What has this got to do with steel-potted emoticons? I'm still hoping that they can be added.