Emoticons!!!!

We want our smiley faces with K-pots, M-1 helmets, whatever those airplane people wear and others. GET ON IT!!!!!

Or suffer the TreadHead wraith!!!!

I suggest you and Gil go find a pack of crayons and some blank sheets of paper.....

Seriously though, I'll see what's possible.

Oh sure.....If an airplane guy wanted an emoticon with wings on it.....we'd be doing cheetah flips to make THEM happy!!!

Oh sure.....If an airplane guy wanted an emoticon with wings on it.....we'd be doing cheetah flips to make THEM happy!!!

You say that like it's a bad thing... ^_^

Besides, I'll just bring my own.

361073633_kvoPF-O.gif361073756_QAyJE-O.gif

WooHoo.....Make sure he has a K-pot on!!! Or maybe the M-1938 Tanker's Helmet!!!

You rock Dennis!!!

How about one for the ship guys shooting down aircraft and armor? We get little or nothing. And Mark if you don't like it, think about your 100 mm guns agains 16 inch battleship guns. We can reach out and touch you.

Spoken like a true SQUID!!!! Unless you don't want to worry about fratricide, someone has to observe your rounds and to do that, they are either in a plane or on the ground. On the ground.....you are in my jungle!!!

Edited by Mark Aldrich

Duke,

I hope you realize Dennis is being a smart derriere in attempt to appease my whiney nature.

Of course! Still, I'd love to see more than three smileys per post and those ones posted by Jay are simply awesome!

TEN.

I've changed the setting but will revert if it causes any server issues. I think we can all agree that we don't want to slow things down and return to the day when the forums were sloooooooow.

Enjoy and stay tuned.

dt

This....is a test....of the Emergency Emoticon Broadcasting System. This....is only a test. beeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppp.

:smiley20::smiley16::smiley14::smiley31::smiley32::smiley10::smiley4::smiley1::rolleyes::smiley8:

If you can see 10 Emoticons, then the system has passed....The Test! (|8^{)>

If you see 11 or more, then please visit your nearest Optometrist at your earliest convenience.

Edited by Weedeater

And not a single one of the with a M1938 tankers helmet or K-pot! How sad!!!!

Edited by Mark Aldrich

And not a single one of the with a M1938 tankers helmet or K-pot! How sad!!!!

Buddy!!!! I gave it my best shot with the......

(|8^{)>

...sign off.

SHeeeeesh! Some people...... :smiley19: ...with a (| brain bucket.

ohhhh Ken,

Just when I thought no one cared!!!!!

Who's got yer back covered? :smiley2:

Thanks go to Dennis :smiley32: for given us Emoticon-freedom of expression. :smiley10: And with an option to use ten of em :smiley29: in one post.....the sky is the limit. :smiley4:

And for Mark..... (|8^{)> ....a good day to you. Model on, Brother of the Steel Potted Enthusiasm.

Edited by Weedeater