Viewing a forum in reverse date order (most recent post first)

bradco

I'd like to view the latest entry first, at top. How can I configure that please?

I'm no expert but I would click on My Controls above and then under "Recently read targets" I would click on "reverse the order to last entry first" or what ever it says there. . .

Good Luck

Mike

I'm no expert but I would click on My Controls above and then under "Recently read targets" I would click on "reverse the order to last entry first" or what ever it says there. . .

Good Luck

Mike

Thanks for the reply. Here is what I found: My Controls > Recently Read *Topics* > Workbench Saturdays. The Workbench Saturdays forum offers an "options" menu. Here are the menu items: Track this topic, email this topic, print this topic, download this topic, subscribe to forum, display modes.

Am I missing the switch for date order display? I didn't see any "reverse the order to last entry first."

I suggest pinging Dennis Tennant, the Forum Adm. He might be able to give you some assitance.

Brad,

I've searched high and low and can find no such control to allow you to display the most recent posts first...I would like this also! It appears this flavor of the forum software doesn't allow this kind of sorting. Fingers crossed that the next upgrade will offer this feature.

Cheers,

Dennis

Why do you guys like it that way? That is the one reason I don't like the AMPS discussion forum. I ask only because they are opposite this forum. Do you like reading books in reverse? Not being a smart derriere, just curious.

Mark

For my personal taste, I prefer to see the most recent post. I read every post here on a daily basis and prefer to read the most recent at the top instead of having to dig through posts to find the end of a thread. Now, if I wasn't reading the threads on a daily basis (like I do with AMPS) I would prefer the chronological sort with oldest first. That allows me to track the entire conversation.

I guess that means I like both ways. Shutting up now.

d