Aircraft Support

Guest Chrgr440RT

Guest Chrgr440RT

Does anybody know of any kits for aircraft servicing vehicles? Scale doesn't really matter. I am specifically looking for R-11s (6000 gal fuel trucks), 10K AT forklifts (basically front end loaders with forklift tines) or K Loaders (huge platform vehicles for loading aircraft pallets), and pallets/ISUs to go on heavies. I have always wanted to do a diorama of 2 F-15Es lined up for hot pit refuels from a tank truck, or a forklift and k loader off loading pallets off a C-130. I am around them all day everyday, so i could get the references for scratch building, but I was hoping not to have to go that route and be able to find a kit. Thanks,

Esci and Hasegawa both offer ground maintenance sets. Esci's comes with the forklift you might be referring to. I believe Esci's is in 1/48 ands Hasegawa is 1/72.

Mark

If you're interested in 1/48 stuff, you might check out the Gasoline (French??) line of vehicles. They make a lot of things that you don't see here in the states, though I'm not sure how "modern" their line is. Best of luck!

GIL :smiley16: