New member from Michigan

KurtS

Hi everyone. My name is Kurt Spurlock. I haven't built anything in many years, not since I was young, but I'm getting back into it full swing! I mostly enjoy cars of all types, but I will probably branch out to aircraft and armor eventually! I am honored to be a member of IPMS!

Welcome Kurt! Glad to have you on board. This is a great hobby so stay tuned. Cars are a good one. Although I am an aircraft guy I still remember the muscle car years of the 1960's and had a fantastic time racing and cruising with them. Maybe you can teach us how to do some great paint jobs sometime. Happy Modeling,

Mark Fiedler (aAzZ09)

IPMS #14333

Hi Kurt,

Glad to have you as a member of the group. Where do you live in Michigan? There are several good clubs in the state. Clubs are a good place to meet modelers of all types and skill levels. All of them are friendly groups that will embrace you readily. They are also good places to learn new tips and to provide them with some of your tips etc.

I live in Eastpointe, MI. I just recently joined IPMS/Warren!

Hi Kurt. You are in good hands with that group. Look forward to meeting you. A group of the Warren guys were in Kalamazoo for our contest on the 11th.

Hi Kurt,

Welcome to our little corner of the internet. Like Clare said, you are in good hands in Warren. They put on a good show every spring. Clare isn't that your old club. If you are ever on this side of the state looks up.

Mandie