item badly needed

odwinn

can one of you all out there help me to find a part for the AMT DS9 station.

I picked up a kit last weekend at the Gateway show and it is missing a part , i am in dire need of the lower clear dome for the AMT fiber optic kit.

the dome from the standard issue will be fine . but i need the dome in any case.

I would gladly buy this if i must.

thanks all.

Kev.

While I dont have their site up in front of me at the moment, I believe there is a manufacturer of parts sold through Federationmodels.com that makes that lower dome part. Might be a little more costly than you're looking for, however...

While I dont have their site up in front of me at the moment, I believe there is a manufacturer of parts sold through Federationmodels.com that makes that lower dome part. Might be a little more costly than you're looking for, however...

nope no dice. Looked all over the site and dangit Nothing . other cool stuff i might buy later. but not what i am in need of now.

My price is not an option . i just want to be able to finish this kit. so i am still looking .

thanks for the help.

Your best bet if noone here has the part will probably be to hunt on ebay - more than likely, you'll have to end up buying the whole kit to get that particular part...

There are quite a few on ebay right now - the cheapesdt on i see in the buy it no category would end up costing you about 50 bucks after shipping...