What is the warning % Dennis?

802chrisg

This question is probable for Dennis, but if anyone know please help. What is the Warning 0% thing below my name an info to that shows up every time I make a post. I don't see anybody else with this. Am I special? :smiley14: Am I on some sort of propation? :smiley34: What is this? This has been bugging me for some time now. Just wanted to know.

Chris Graeter

Prison I.D. # unknown

Edited by 802chrisg

Each of us has our personal bar that only we can see. Your bar is not visible to me. The warning part ties into the Acceptable Use Policy and how many violations that you are accumulating before you get a timeout. Keep it in good taste, always! :smiley17:

Ed

Chris,

Basically it is your "BAD BOY" meter. Trust me, You won't see it change unless you have gotten a PM or email from a moderator or administrator. They will be MORE than happy to explain it too you then.

Mark (one who knows)!!! :smiley19:

Yeah,

Wait till you get into one of the flame wars!!! We'll see how much you are loved!

I try to advoid them, but if I do get into one. I gurantee that I will get warned. If I believe in something and feel very strongly about it, I do not back down and have no problem telling someone where to stick it. That being said. I'm going to enjoy my time in the sunshine for now and build as many armour kits as possible.

Dennis,

As long as it doesn't get too low. I have an image to preserve. :smiley16:

PS: I see you're doing the Panzer IV J. If you haven't got it, you might get the Kagero Book. It's really good.

I'll definitely check out the Kangero book, Les. I just bought the one for the FW-190 (vol.II) and love it! I just finished cutting the side skirts this weekend. I cut them out of a sheet of printer's aluminum and they're looking good. Gotta finish the Sherman Firefly first, so there's time to acquire another Pz IV reference book.

Thanks!

dt

• 2 weeks later...

"What is the warning % Dennis?"

Is that anything like "What is the frequency Kenneth?"

I'm just askin'.... :rolleyes:

Steve

Being Number one (highest percent) isn't that easy. I can't even type certain swear words anymore. The effin' computer puts characters where IT thinks the bad words are! Maybe I will go start a "Tell us your opinion" of "Theory of evolution" vs "Religion" or what do you think of our current "Political situation" and see if that gets me some points!!! Points....I need points!!!!