Question on revell replacement parts

burner12

I ordered about six replacement parts for a 1/72 Tomcat that I'm building. To be exact they are all 3 landing gears. Bt anyway I called Revell and they rep said that it'd take 12 WEEKS :smiley22: just to get them shipped? I can't believe that. I mean I'm not paying for anything, but is Revell good at shipping replacements or not? And does it take that amount of time to ship, sheesh!

Don't despair. At least you got a response and an eta on the parts. Eduard on he other hand, doesn't have the courtesy to answer my emails. Thanks to Squadron's fantastic Customer Service Manager, I was able the get the missing Eduard parts from him. Hasegawa is also a slow shipper. It took me about 2 months to get several parts I needed for two Georges from them.

Don't despair. At least you got a response and an eta on the parts. Eduard on he other hand, doesn't have the courtesy to answer my emails. Thanks to Squadron's fantastic Customer Service Manager, I was able the get the missing Eduard parts from him. Hasegawa is also a slow shipper. It took me about 2 months to get several parts I needed for two Georges from them.

I just decided to buy another of he same kit, and use the 2nd kits parts for my current project and when the replacements come add them to the 2nd kit.