Tamiya Yamaha D'ANTIN YZR500

Gooch

I finished my first MotoGP build it took me awhile to finish but sometimes I think it's for the better. I fined that I will learn something from someone else and be able to apply it to my build. It's pretty much an out of box build I added the Top Studio gear linkage, rivets, and cable tensioners,also used S27 carbon fiber. I really enjoyed this kit and will be building more of then in the future.

yzr_frontview.jpg

yzr_front.jpg

yzr_side02.jpg

yzr_side01.jpg

yzr_topview.jpg

Thanks for looking

Dave

It's a beautiful ride Gooch. I would recommend anyone to build a Tamiya motorcycle kit. Sadly, I've only built one, but I've got several more in the stash. Yours came out great!

COOOLLLLL!!! Another bike builder here. This is sweet lookin. Love the gloss finish. Model on, Fellow two wheel enthusiast. :smiley20:

Thanks guys I really appreciate it.

Ken have you seen the new bikes coming out by Hasegawa, Tamiya, and Fujimi some very cool stuff I am looking forward to them all.

.....Ken have you seen the new bikes coming out by Hasegawa, Tamiya, and Fujimi some very cool stuff I am looking forward to them all.

Hey Dave, if you're talking about the Fujimi 12th Gixxer, you bet I'm watching that one. It's about time that someone kits a mid 80's GSXR. It's either an 87 or 88 Yosh. Waaaayyyy COOL!

Edited by Weedeater