Cyber Hobby Bf 110 D-3

Dreamsof51

Finally finished this one for the review corps. The only model I've finished all summer what with vacations and such. A full write up will be posted soon but let me tell you if this is your type of subject you've got to get one or more of these kits. Only the first run comes with the engines so look for the "bonus," sticker on the box. Enjoy.

DSC_7316.jpg

DSC_7323.jpg

DSC_7319.jpg

DSC_7327.jpg

Zat is a sweet Zerstoyer! Is that a 1/32 kit? I also see that the flaps are down and the rudders kicked over, which are nice touches. Are those kit options, or did you cut and reposition them yourself?

GIL :smiley16:

Great Job.

dragon released this kits few month ago in China with extra low price. many people bought them but not saw many were built up.

this is a 1/48 new dragon 110D. i heard it is a great kit except the instrument panel. in some parts, it may be better than eduard's kits.

i bought one here, three times more expensive than it was in China. T_T but had the bonus stick on the box.

looking for you review.

Zat is a sweet Zerstoyer! Is that a 1/32 kit? I also see that the flaps are down and the rudders kicked over, which are nice touches. Are those kit options, or did you cut and reposition them yourself?

GIL :smiley16:

Gil

Its 1/48 scale and an all new mould. All the control surfaces are separated the only exception is the slats which require removal of leading edges but are very easy to remove. This is a great build just needs some instruments for the panel. This one is well worth your time.