Father-daughter Camaro

MikeH

Here's the Camaro project my daughter and I have been working on. She picked out the colors and I assisted her with the airbrushing. I did the final assembly and stickers. Since brother bear finished his model today, it was time to get the little girl's done to. :smiley4:

DSC02284.jpg

Mike,

- This is too cute. Happy daughter and proud father. Pink car and pink dress. It's all good. :smiley20::smiley14:

Thats so cool. My little girl (six yrs old) has shown an interest in models. Shes very concerned about them looking like the picture on the box. I see a lot of potential there. Your daughter picked some great colors. Great job all round.

Chris

Congrats!! I am jealous however...I wish my daughters would have garnered an interest in scale modeling. With my two, I'm stuck with Radiology and Neuropsychology...

I showed this forum to my daughter. She was all smiles and said she loved seeing another girl do models. She is building her first car model/ first model ever right now. Thanks for sharing this. Great model and cute as can be little girl.