Tamiya 1/48 N1K1 George renewed pictures.

guaguachong

hey, my friends. i have not been here for a long time. i am sorry I was so busy in my classes and paper works and clinicals.

but i never forget everyone.

i just build a tamiya N1K1 george, please give me your opinion, thank you very much.

Picture212.jpg

Picture213.jpg

Picture215.jpg

Picture218.jpg

Picture219.jpg

Picture220.jpg

Picture222.jpg

Picture224.jpg

Picture226.jpg

Picture200.jpg

Picture201.jpg

Picture202.jpg

Picture203.jpg

Picture204.jpg

Picture205.jpg

Picture206.jpg

Picture207.jpg

Picture208.jpg

Picture210.jpg

Picture211.jpg

thank you for watching.

Edited by guaguachong

Looks good to me Ying! The pics and models I've seen of Shidens have all been heavily worn, so your weathering seems to be consistent with that. What is the scale and the kit? My guess is 1/48 and Otaki. I used to have the old Revell 1/32 kit, and was very happy with it, but it was broken in a move many years ago, and that kit is irreplaceble since the molds are at the bottom of the Pacific!

Lovely model! Thanks for posting!

GIL :smiley16:

Looks good to me Ying! The pics and models I've seen of Shidens have all been heavily worn, so your weathering seems to be consistent with that. What is the scale and the kit? My guess is 1/48 and Otaki. I used to have the old Revell 1/32 kit, and was very happy with it, but it was broken in a move many years ago, and that kit is irreplaceble since the molds are at the bottom of the Pacific!

Lovely model! Thanks for posting!

GIL :smiley16:

thank you.

May i ask for some pictures of N1K1, real ones and your models thank you very much. actually, many of my friends could not understand this heavy worn. but i do remember that i read the article and it said these planes were heavily worn.

this is a Tamiya 1/48 N1K1 Geroge produced at 1994, although it is still a very good kit. i spend 2.5 days to build it. so tired but happy. :)

thank you for your commments. have a nice day.

Edited by guaguachong

Beautiful. How did you achieve the worn metal areas?

thank you. duke. i use sponge with silver color to touch the area lightly and then use painting pen to draw the large area.

kina hard to discribe. i am sorry. :)

Ying,

Where in China are you from?

Hunan Province, Yi Yang city.

hey my friend, i have a question and i never get the journal of IPMS which said would give to members. i am confused how can i do?

thank you.