The new AMPS Boresight issue

ArmorArtistry

AMPS Members:

Boresight V18N2 is finally ready for distribution in the coming week. On the cover is the Hobby Boss T26E4 that was reviewed for the AMPS Review Crew by Glen Martin but we decided to publish it in Boresight. We also have a major IDF M50 Sherman conversion by Eric Reinert, British Cromwell with Zimmerit by Jim Guld, Hobby Boss 1:48 M4 Sherman by the editor, and lastly a diorama from Danny Egan entitled "Moscow to Berlin." The reference feature is interior photos from the USMC AAVR7A1. Thank you all who have contributed! The next issue will cover the AMPS 2010 International Convention and list all the winners.

Sincerely,

John Robinson

AMPS Boresight Editor

Email link 

Boresight_V18N2.jpg

OK....Lets not turn this into a "When will Mark get his copy of the Boresight"!!!! As long as I get it before the 30th, all will be good!

Edited by Mark Aldrich

OK....Lets not turn this into a "When will Mark get his copy of the Boresight"!!!! As long as I get it beofre by the 30th, all will be good!

I'd like credit for not jumpin' on the band wagon Dennis started. But I gotta tell you I had to bite my fingers pretty hard this morning to avoid jumping on!

See you in a couple weeks Mark.

Mike

Well, thanks, that sure sucked all the fun out of the room! haha

Well, don't tell Mark, but I'm gonna take my copy of Boresight to Phoenix and manage to be "reading" it when I run into him!

Who, me, Evil?

Mischievous maybe, but not Evil.

The sad part is that unless Mark Ford gets the Boresight, I'll have no comparision on times. Les Walden, I am sure, does not get the boresight. Mike, I hope I have it before I leave for Phoenix! Will give me something to read so I don't have to fear my wife's driving (no one better tell her I said that either).....I'll deny it all!!!!!