Northern California "New" Guy

Chuckboy44

Hi All,

This is my first forum post but I've been a member off and on since the early sixties. I wish I had my original member number! I mostly do aircraft in 1/48 and occasionally 1/32. My Dad got me started in the hobby when I was six years old. We made a Strombecker wooden Piper Cub and painted it red and yellow. It's a busy life and I work slowly. I just finished a Hasegawa P-38 for a buddy of mine that spent so many hot summers in the garage that the tail booms droop a bit. It's not exactly a contest winner but my friend and I are happy with it. I don't know if this is the right place to do it but here's a special hello to my old friend Bill McAllister in Dayton, Ohio who got me ito IPMS back at the dawn of time and to all my old buds who were IPMS Stockton Tomcats back in the mid 80s!

Best regards,

Chuck Byram

:smiley20:

Welcome Aboard Chuck~!

Thanks guys!

Hi, Chuck! I'm the regional coordinator for this part of the country - hopefully, I'll see you at a show out here soon. If there's anything I can help you with, let me know!

--Chris

Hi, Chuck! I'm the regional coordinator for this part of the country - hopefully, I'll see you at a show out here soon. If there's anything I can help you with, let me know!

--Chris

Thank you all again for the warm welcome! Chris, you and I shook hands at the Nationals years back when it was held down Silicon Valley way. I'm sure you remember it vividly! :-)

Best regards,

Chuck

It's easy to get Chis to remember ya....just YANK HIS TIE!

GIL :smiley16:

Hmmm, sounds like an inside joke... :smiley16: