Can you ID the manufacturer?

Dick Montgomery

P_51D_unknown_maker_1000_72nd.jpg

I cannot identify the manufacturer of this model. Its a 72nd scale P-51.

Maybe:

Ben-Hobby?

Blue-Tank?

Sanwan?

Yo-mama-gawa?

OK....the last one was just to be a smart-alick. :smiley15::smiley4:

I have also sometimes seen within the asian printed language "TILT" and it usually is not accompanied by any English. I cannot read the small writing below the logo in your digi to say if this kit is the same example. Best of Luck with the ID.

Edited by Weedeater

Nope. Nothing in English under or around the logo.... In fact, other than the P-51 label there's no English anywhere on the box.

I do not have the box available to me. The model, along with several hundred others was part of a kit donation to the Warrior Family Support Center at Brooke Army Med. Ctr. a few days ago.

I think it is 'Seminar Plastic Model Co.,Ltd' from Korea. I have a 1/35 UH-1B Iroquois with the exact same logo. The instructions in that kit say Seminar. My brother reads a little Korean and he says that the Korean writing (letters)phonetically sound out 'Seminar'.

BoB Benko

Thanks! We'll go with that manufacturer! I appreciate the replies and the help.

I think it is 'Seminar Plastic Model Co.,Ltd' from Korea. I have a 1/35 UH-1B Iroquois with the exact same logo......BoB Benko

Excellent catch BoB. Dick, FWIW I completely agree. Checked my two Seminar kits and the logo is exact.

A "Seminar" album has been added to the gallery. Only a few pics in it though....how about you guys shooting some box top pics and sending them along?

A "Seminar" album has been added to the gallery. Only a few pics in it though....how about you guys shooting some box top pics and sending them along?

Dick, inbound email with two kit digi's attached. Please, let me know if they show up. If not, please PM your current e-ddress.