not sure where to put this

odwinn

Hey folks Kev here .

i could use many good thoughts and prayers for me and my family

last week my Father past away .

Eddie Carroll was a man that any who knew would have to say was one of the finest men they met.

pop as we called him was a member of the greatest generation and a loving father.

a proud WW11 VET and loved bowling. and his family

He bought me my 1st model kit . and though didn't understand my love of this hobby never ever told me i a negative thing about my doing this.

he was very happy to see me out there doing the shows and making new friends

he even slipped me a few bucks so i could pick up a few extras this last Omacon.

and last summer when i went home to see him . He bought me a kit at the store we had gone into.

and i am 45 years old. Man i had not felt like a kid in years until he did that. LOL

I will miss you pop.

and thanks guys for all the good thoughts.

Kevin

Kevin, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I'm glad to hear that you had such a wonderful man for a Father, and that the memories of times that you shared will continue. You, and your Pop's family and friends, will be in my thoughts and prayers...

Kevin,

Sorry to hear about your loss. You where obvious very proud and loved your Pop very much, as he was proud of you and loved you very much. May the many wounderful memories help you enjoy his life as well as yours for all the years to come.

Sincerely,

Chris Graeter

Fellow Modeler

You and yours have my sincerest condolences, Kevin. I am very sorry to hear of your loss.

Sincerely,

Lee