Bandai Hard Graph Hovercraft

I recently scored this most cool looking kit: littlethingsmeanalot_2107_64899448.jpg

I guess it's supposed to be from a Japanese series.

Does anyone have an idea of what the thing on the swing arm in the picture in the upper right corner is supposed to be? Also, there's a cone ended thing on the rear port side diagonally opposite the 20 mm turret. Any ideas on that? It almost looks like some sort of exhaust or stored snorkel.

Any help/toughts would be appreciated

The vehicle appeared in "Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team" series of videos. The swing arm thingie is a ground listening device used to track enemy unit movments. I think the snorkel-looking thing is a comm antenna.

Hope that helped. Have fun building the kit!

Neal

The vehicle appeared in "Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team" series of videos. The swing arm thingie is a ground listening device used to track enemy unit movments. I think the snorkel-looking thing is a comm antenna.

Hope that helped. Have fun building the kit!

Neal

Thanks for the info. Given how I'm planning to do th iskit, I think the "listening device" will end up a loading boom.

Thanks for the info. Given how I'm planning to do th iskit, I think the "listening device" will end up a loading boom.

Nice kit, I scored one a while back as well as a couple others from that series, the Semovente (huge, double barrelled tank) and the Cyclops (sci-fi Hummer/Jeep sort of staff car).