Airbrush Sale - Today Only May 4 2010

MikeMoore

Guys,

This was posted on Hyperscale and I thought I'd post it here too. One day, 50% off sale on airbrushes. Iwata, Pasche, Harder & Steenbeck, Grex.

http://www.artsupply.com/headerpages/airbrush.htm

I just picked up an H&S Evolution for $85 with shipping. You can get an Infinity Solo for about $150.

Happy shopping!

Mike Moore

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm a Badger man, and they didn't have any listed (but quite honestly, I would have to have my head examined if I bought yet another airbrush anyway!) :wacko:

Wow - great sale. I just picked up the Grex XN.

Tim - if you like Badgers, check out the Badger Garage Sale link on their website. They have some pretty good items come up there at great prices. I got a Sotar for 90.00 last year - they say that these arer 'scratch and dent' items, but the Sotar I received was in perfect condition.

Thanks Mike!

I ended up buying several a few years back from them on one of their sales that were "seconds". I agree - the ones I got were perfect with some spelling/graphic errors on the side of the brush.

I think I paid something stupid like $25 each for a 150 & 175. I now own 5-6 airbrushes (and really only use one!) :smiley9: