New Kid in Town

Jamme

Hello to Everybody here.

Few words of presentation. I'm an (old/57 years) Belgian modeller.

I've made almost every kind of what exists in the modelling world (AFV, Planes, Cars, Etc)

The last years, my interest goes to F1 cars in 1/20.

I was once member of the Belgian IPMS, but lost interest since the Belgian branch perfers AFV and Airplanes.

So, I hope to have fun reading this Forum, and learn a lot of things, here!

Thank you for reading.

Greetings,

Jamme :smiley20:

Jamme,

Thanks for joining up! Our webmaster is an F1 fan and runs a website dedicated to that area. Please contact him for more info. I'm sure you have found the threads that relate to the various kinds of models on the forum in which you have an interest. You'll find many of the modelers who post here share your particular interests.

Welcome Jamme! Sounds like you have a lot to share! Glad to have another country represented here.

Jamme,

Thanks for joining up! Our webmaster is an F1 fan and runs a website dedicated to that area. Please contact him for more info. I'm sure you have found the threads that relate to the various kinds of models on the forum in which you have an interest. You'll find many of the modelers who post here share your particular interests.

Thank You Dick.

I know the site you're talking about.

I'm also member of that Forum.

Nice!

Greetings,

Jamme :smiley20:

Welcome Jamme. I too have built almost everything made in 1/72 scale armor and aircraft. so I know how it feels. I still have most of them too!

Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Welcome Jamme! Glad to have you here with us. Anyone who can put a good gloss coat on a vehicle has my respect! Hope you have a LOT of fun hanging out here!

GIL :smiley16:

Welcome aboard Jamme! This is a great group! Cars are a great subject. You can teach us aircraft builders a thing or two. Best,

Mark Fiedler (aAzZ09)