AMPS pictures

MBrzezicki

Actually, I do have a few. Interestingly enough I spoke at the show with a cottage industry accessory manufacturer who told me his main focus for the future was on 72nd scale resin accessories. He thought it was the fastest growing part of the armor market. Interesting.

That is awesome I just hope they are not too expensive. Resin stuff gets pretty pricey sometimes.

I've been trying to tell people that 1/72 scale armor ain't dead either. All I ever heard from so many people was that Braille Scale is dead so why develop more? So, at the 2007 Nats, I brought in 86 Braille Scale armor models, almost all had been released in the previous two years. I then asked a few people who'd spoken before, "If Braille Scale is dead, how come there have been so many new releases in the past couple of years?" There were almost twice as many new releases in Braille Scale than there were in 1/35th, according to one other person I spoke with then.

Anyway, I'm glad to see that the industry is starting to realize it. Now if only the companies would come out with some M-109's, M-47's M-41's, M-5 Stuarts, ZSU-23-4's, Universal carriers, Centurion and Chieftain tanks....... but I digress.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming. Thanks again Dave for posting this!

Mark, have you a link to that source? I may want to pick up a couple things from him. For now though, I'll be getting a couple more Dragon model Shermans to use my Cpl Overby's Motor Pool M-50 and M-51 Sherman conversion sets on.

John, thanks for that link. I'm still waiting for the one on the Braille Scale Forums on Missing Lynx since about 95% of those pics on your link are 1/35th scale. Good pics though! Thanks again for posting that.

Okay, I've rambled enough... Back to the show.

John, thanks for that link. I'm still waiting for the one on the Braille Scale Forums on Missing Lynx since about 95% of those pics on your link are 1/35th scale. Good pics though! Thanks again for posting that.

Choose the 1/2-size pictures .... :smiley17:

David,

If the "Duke" build models in the "real" armor scale, it wouldn't be a bother at all!!!!

:smiley20:

David,

If the "Duke" build models in the "real" armor scale, it wouldn't be a bother at all!!!!

:smiley20:

But 1/72 scale IS the 'real' armor scale! After all only the best and bravest try it. All other 'just stick to' the 1/35th scale models.

:smiley17::smiley20:

HaHa....I get it....stick to.....like glue....ROFLMAO!!!! Keep rocking them out Duke. Hope to have finished pics of the Beep this Sunday!