AMPS pictures

MBrzezicki

Yeah, right sure you did....Get all us treadheads excited and then SMASH us on the rocks!!!!! Looking forward to seeing them also.

Yeah, right sure you did....Get all us treadheads excited and then SMASH us on the rocks!!!!! Looking forward to seeing them also.

Maybe he is pophead pretending to be a treadhead? :smiley15: Check Fire!! Check Fire!!

Chris

I am truly sorry for getting you all excited. I'll post them as soon as I can tonight. BTW, the show was great and a record-setter to boot.

David,

Hopefully you understand I was joking. Glad it was such a good turnout.

David,

You could not have picked a better picture to start! 11C's RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great pictures.

David,

You could not have picked a better picture to start! 11C's RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great pictures.

I just wish I had gotten a better picture. My photo does not do justice to this nifty little scene. I'd love to get whoever did this to do an article on diorama composition. So many dioramas these days are just tons of stuff thrown on a base. This one was not exactly minimalist, but was very well focused. What needed to be there was, what wasn't needed, wasn't there. It was really nicely done.

Dave,

Great pictures so far. So the show was good. I haven't been to an AMPS yet. I am planning on going to the AmpsEast in CT. later this year. My first taste of Amps. Can't wait. Will check back later to see more pictures. Keep um coming.

Chris Graeter

IPMS # 39558

Colchester, VT.

Dave,

Great pictures so far. So the show was good. I haven't been to an AMPS yet. I am planning on going to the AmpsEast in CT. later this year. My first taste of Amps. Can't wait. Will check back later to see more pictures. Keep um coming.

Chris Graeter

IPMS # 39558

Colchester, VT.

The show was great. Even as an a/c guy, I have to say that AMPS Nats is one of my favorite shows. More photos on the blog around noon if all goes well.

I've posted the first 14 on my blog. I have about 200 in total I think. I'll keep rolling them out as I get a few minutes here and there over the next few days.

Looking forward. Again Great Job.

Chris Graeter

IPMS #39558

Awesome! Alot of masterful work there. Many of those I'd love to see shrunk to 1/72 scale. Speaking of which, have you got any of them to show?

Actually, I do have a few. Interestingly enough I spoke at the show with a cottage industry accessory manufacturer who told me his main focus for the future was on 72nd scale resin accessories. He thought it was the fastest growing part of the armor market. Interesting.

We had a guy at the Seattle show last year that was marketing 1/72 Israeli Armor conversions. Heck, AEF Designs is making 1/48 Israeli armor conversion stuff now also.

Mark