Lebonese Militia 106mm RR Beep

Mark Aldrich

Chris,

Ran into a snag yesterday. I wanted to use black marking and none of mine wanted to come off the carrier film. I ended up using white and have to add the license plates next. White markings over a black plate. We'll see how they turn out.

Edited by Mark Aldrich

Chris,

Ran into a snag yesterday. I wanted to use black marking and none of mine wanted to come off the carrier film. I sended up usinf white and have to add the license plates next. White markings over a black plate. We'll see how they turn out.

Yes that will be interesting to see.

Chris Graeter

IPMS # 39558

Colchester, VT

The fun never stops. All I have left on the Beep is the headlights. I thought I had the ones I needed. Resicast must have Monday and Friday packers also. Many moons ago, I purchased multiple packs of their headlights from 2-5mm plus 1/2 sizes. I need 3.5mm lenses. Wouldn't you know it....My packaged 3.5 are actually 4mm. Found some on the net and have them coming. Hopefully have them by the weekend so I can call this one finished and post the pictures!

Mark

That's sexy my friend

Chris,

Thanks. I would have liked the white to be a little brighter but the last drybrushing started appearing on the flat of the plate so I got nervious and called it good.

Mark