1/32 scale decals

tpartlow

Does anyone know if their are 1/32 scale decals for the 45 degree modex used by the Army Air Corps and the Navy during WWII? Iam building an F8F-s for a former pilot stationed at NAS Denver. I have the plane number and The NAS letter designation for Denver I just need the decals to Finish the model.

Thanks in Advance.

Tony Partlow

IPMS# 5477

Does anyone know if their are 1/32 scale decals for the 45 degree modex used by the Army Air Corps and the Navy during WWII? Iam building an F8F-s for a former pilot stationed at NAS Denver. I have the plane number and The NAS letter designation for Denver I just need the decals to Finish the model.

Thanks in Advance.

Tony Partlow

IPMS# 5477

Tony, I have them in paint masks, what size (actual) do you need?

Jeff

Tony, I have them in paint masks, what size (actual) do you need?

Jeff

Jeff,

What I need is the no. 13 24" high or 3/4" for the nose (both sides) and wings (top & bottom). I also need the letter P 36" high or 1.125" high for the rudder. I will be using the kit decals for the "NAVY" for the fuselage.

Tony

I will see what I have in seconds or sets that I've portions of, otherwise, a full sheet is about $13.00

J

Jeff,

Can you send me the full sheet.

OPlease contact me offline at tpartlow@mt.gov with the particulars for the sheet.

Tony

• 2 weeks later...